The charger was bought on Ebay at wccsolar3883
- 12V / 24V Automatic switch, with digital display.
- Maximum charge / discharge current: 60A
- Max Panel Input 30v (12v) 50v (24v)
- Full cut of chagre: 16.5V / 32V by default
- Low voltage cut-out: 11V / 22V by default
- Low voltage restoration: 12.6V / 25.2V default
- Static current: voltage drop of ≤45mA: <295mV
- Max wire area: 6mm² temperature compensation: -3mv / ° C / cell
- Regulator Size: 200 * 125 * 55mm
- Case size: 225 * 137 * 68mm
- NW: 720 g
- GW: 850 g
Wishes for a future model
- Some sort if data port or Wi-Fi to read read out data with.
- Accumulation of daily AH charged
- Data of the voltage – in something like minute for minute or smaller units.
- Very important: Indication of how well the batteries are charged so that surplus can be used while it’s produced.